Reasons to work with us
Joining Upthrust is a fantastic opportunity to become part of the best digital product studio team in Belgium.
You can learn a lot and progress your career at a fast pace if you can prove you have the right skills, drive and mindset.
The most exciting part is that we are an ever-changing environment so you can continuously discover new tools and plugins. You can progress your career at a fast pace if you can prove you have the right skills, drive and mindset:
- You will be part of a high performing team and be surrounded by ambitious, driven and fun people who always push themselves to become better and aim higher.
- You will build your own career track and define your own objectives and development plan every 6 months.
- Connect with your colleagues during office lunches, afterwork drinks, rooftop parties, squad dinners and cool team buildings (think karting, paintball, VR games,...)!
- You can fly with us to work in the sun next to a swimming pool during one of our workations.
- Or join us in the mountains during our yearly ski & snowboard trip!
Help companies step into the 21st century by creating brands, digital products, and services that users fall in love with. Design stunning Websites, Mobile Applications, and eCommerce platforms that offer a great experience and convert. You play a crucial role in the ambitious digital product studio projects that we carry out for our customers. You work with our own team on project work or as part of the client’s team.
- Nothing provides us more pleasure than pushing past the industry norm and shaping new beautiful future. You will assist us in achieving this goal.
- Design interfaces in Figma, in close collaboration with the other designers.
- Design low- & high-fidelity prototypes, sitemaps & information architecture.
- Balance the business objectives, brand experience & user experience in each design decision.
- Work for a variety of clients, sectors & products.
- Be the single point of contact for some projects & present your work directly to the client & other stakeholders.
- Actively look for new developments and best practices in the field of UX & UI and discuss them with your colleagues.
- Work closely with the Front-end and Back-end developers in tandem and as a team.
- Engage with clients where needed in fluent English.
Hello, is it you we’re looking for?
You’re combining 2-3 years of experience as a UX/UI Designer with a fluency in English. As a customer-focused, driven, and dynamic UI/Interaction designer, you are ready to deliver best-in-class digital experiences and enhancements.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience as a UX or Product Designer.
- You have a solid grasp on user-centered design, usability and accessibility concerns.
- You know how to balance innovation and practicality.
- You identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- You are not afraid to ask smart questions, take risks and champion new idea.
- Knowledge of visual design, user-centered experience design, interaction design, brand development, and the creative process
- You relish methodically applied color palettes and takes pride in your type ramp.
- When your work is done, the mobile apps and responsive websites you create not only look amazing but act as a seamless extension of our clients’ brand voice and business strategy.
- You can work independently but also understand the importance of cross-disciplinary teamwork.
- You seek feedback and take creative direction when it is provided, without losing ownership of your part of the project.
- While collaborating with our front- and back-end developers your basic knowledge of coding aids the conversation.
Compensation & Benefits
- A competitive salary based on your skills & experience
- Meal vouchers and net allowances
- Mobile phone subscription with unlimited data
- The latest MacBook and other tools for your work comfort
- A Premium Spotify account for when you need some focus or an extra productivity boost
- 26 vacation days per year
- Flexible work hours
Hybrid work location (on-site/remote). Perfect if you want to escape the Belgian weather to work a few weeks from Spain, Portugal or even South Africa
- A quarterly bonus scheme linked to your success
- A hospitalisation insurance
- A retirement saving plan
- A Flex Income Plan where you can choose for extra benefits like an electric bike, private health insurance, dental & optical care, warrants, mobile phone, tablet, laptop or extra vacation days
** Are you a freelancer?
If you're interested in this role as a full-time commitment, we welcome you to apply!
Who we are
Founded in 2018, we are an elite team of 80+ marketers, analysts, designers, developers and project managers. We implement growth marketing processes & build high-performing digital products for ambitious SMEs and big corporates. We also train our clients' internal teams on the process and tactics we use.
Together we are on a mission to create exponential growth for our clients, kick bullshit agencies out of the market and build a global network.
Click the Apply button and join us on our road to #worlddomination!